People helping people
At GOLD Credit Union, we belong to our Members. There are no shareholders we must pander to. Instead, our products and services are designed to serve you, the Member. We've created a banking experience that's high on service and low on fees — because our Members built it that way.
It's that vision that drives us to pursue our mission every day:
GOLD Credit Union’s mission is to provide our Members with a solid fiscal advantage through offering competitive loans and deposit products and convenient services.
We recognize the individuality of each Member. We want to bring convenience to our Members’ lives because we want them to find interacting with their Credit Union a positive experience that exceeds their expectations.
We will accord members the respect, service, and courtesy they deserve, for they are the true owners of our Credit Union.
GOLD Credit Union's Core Values
- I will be accountable and responsible for my work performance, my relationships with others, and my actions.
- I will think and act in a positive, optimistic, proactive, and calm manner in ordinary as well as challenging situations.
- I will treat others the way I want and expect to be treated, with respect and empathy.
- I will communicate effectively and in a timely manner, with clarification.
- I will strive to be a part of the solution through self-improvement, growth and adaptability.
- I will conduct every interaction with openness, integrity, and honesty.
- GOLD is one team – all for one and one for all, in thoughts and deeds.
Core Values for Leaders
- I will lead, inspire, motivate, and mentor all of us to achieve our career aspirations, to fulfill the Credit Union mission and to make GOLD the best place we have ever worked.